Woven Willow Edging is a traditional traditional craft of the people, the use of willows as the main material weaving into some baskets, handicrafts, vases, hats, etc., not only very practical and very natural a sense of simplicity. This article will focus on Woven Willow Edging tutorials, Woven Willow Edging crafts, Woven Willow Edging methods, wicker weave sample Daquan and other aspects of a brief introduction.
Woven Willow Edging way more knitting of the different objects and differences, the following brief introduction to a Woven Willow Edging method specific steps for reference:
(1) to take the thickness of the uniform fog wicker, peach and slices of steam for 1-2 hours, with the windshield will be steamed stripes crushed straight, and then stripped of the skin of the skin, the preparation of the first time with water ripening 4-5 hour.
(2) according to the width of the object, the weaving of the weaving line tied to a stick with a scale on the line, the two good lines parallel to the sticks, the sliver cut into a certain length of the order of two Between the lines.
(3) first insert a, and then insert a right, before the right to suppress the right line to provoke the left line, after a will have to provoke the right line, and finally the object tongue inserted in the above.
(4) sliver, the tongue is inserted,Woven Willow Edging the sticks turn the body, turn to the front of the end of the pressure, followed by the input thread, the strip one by one to set off, so that the strip will be woven into pieces.
(5) one of the thread also put the tongue to wear up, half of the top of the stick after the good, flip to use the same method and then the other half.
(4) with wicker broken pieces of the edge of the object placed in the bending back of the edge of the willow, the card fixed. In the lower part of the re-fill some fine wicker, and then with the willow line to the stack of dustpan, the edge and fine wicker sewn together.
Weaving techniques are the most basic, including braid, plain weave, pattern weaving, twisted, compiled cap, such as editing.
(1) braid: used for straw, it is not latitude and longitude,Woven Willow Edging the wheat straw, corn bran and other raw materials side edge twist, compiled into 3 to 7 shares of straw braids, usually as a basket, straw hat, raw material.
(2) plain weave: straw, willow, rattan commonly used techniques. It is based on the latitude and longitude, according to a certain law to pick each other (weft on the upper), press (weft by the next), constitute the pattern.
(3) pattern weaving: weaving on the basis of plain weaving, weaving out of the chain buckle, cross buckle, plum buckle and other patterns.
(4) Stranded: similar to plain weave, but the structure is close, not exposed by.
(5) cap: to radial material to each other to cover each other,Woven Willow Edging rotating and made into a circular hat.
(6) Le series: Liubian common techniques. It is the twine for the warp, wicker for the weft, weaving will linen and wicker tighten, so the structure is strong, close texture.
In addition to Liubian also wrapped, nail string, tangled and other techniques.